Create your future at CDM. The possibilities are endless at DePaul University's College of Computing and Digital Media. You'll choose the majors, minors and electives to gain the skills you seek and the right blend of theory and experience to prepare you for a variety of careers.
If you’re between the ages of 18 and 23 and plan to enter DePaul University as a new freshman undergraduate student, you are considered a first-year student.
Undergraduate applications for first-year admission are handled through the DePaul University Office of Admission.
- Start the admission process by submitting an online application ($25 application fee applies).
- Send the following information to DePaul University, 1 E. Jackson, Chicago, IL 60604:
- your high school transcripts
- your high school counselor recommendation form
- and your ACT or SAT scores.
- Contact Undergraduate Admission to discuss your admission materials.
Immunization records are required for all registered DePaul undergraduate and graduate students. By Illinois law, all students born on or after January 1, 1957 and enrolled half-time (Undergraduate: 6 hours, Graduate: 4 hours) or more at a post-secondary institution must provide proof of immunization for:
- Measles (Rubella)
- Rubella (German Measles)
Learn more about student immunization requirements and exemptions.