CDM Admission is happy to assist international students with the I-20 application process. International students are not required to submit a visa application prior to the review of their application.
Initial I-20 Required Documentation
International students requesting an I-20 must submit current (no earlier than 6 months prior to entry term) financial documents which include:
- Original Bank Statement indicating available funds totaling
$41,680 US Currency.
- Complete an
Affidavit of Support if funds are from a source other than the applicant.
- A photocopy of your passport or I-94 card.
- A permanent international address.
- Available funds must be in Savings, Checking, Certificate of Deposit, or Money Market accounts only.
- Please note that if you are including a dependent(s) on the I-20, your bank statement must include an additional $5,000 for the first dependent and $4,000 for each additional dependent.
- All requests for an I-20 will be processed within 10 business days of receiving all of the above documents and an admission decision.
Transfer I-20 Required Documentation
If you are transferring from another US college, university or institution, in addition to items 1-4 above, you must also complete and submit the
Transfer Release Form and provide us with a copy of your current I-20. Once we have the documents we need and a decision has been made on your application, the I-20 will be completed within 7-10 business days.
You may upload your documentation via
MyCDM once you have applied and received your Campus Connect username and password.