For more information and to apply, please follow the URL at the end of this post.
Description: Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of nutraceuticals and dietary supplements in the health care practitioner channel, and we are looking to add a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer to our IT Team. We are a fast-growing company and need a professional who is a team player, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and can be articulate with any audience whether end users or senior management. Please do not apply if you want to sit in the corner and code, the IT Department is an active member of the Ortho Team in creating novel technical solutions to solving business problems.
• Performs analysis and feasibility on user requests
• Configures, develops, implements, and maintains enhancements in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimize and improve business processes
• Administers Security and Access to Dynamics NAV
• Provides Ad Hoc support
• Creates training manuals as well as documentation of enhancements and object releases Position Requirements:
• Efficiently manage and prioritize multiple projects/requests
• Outstanding problem solving skills
• Strong communication and mentoring skills
• Exposure or willingness to learn Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration and Maintenance fundamentals
• Experience working with common third party add-on solutions and their integration with Dynamics NAV desired (Lanham E-Ship and ACE Warehousing, ChargeLogic, Avalara, Cosmo Life Science add-ons)
More information at: