If interested in this opportunity, please email Swavek Brzeski at email@example.com
Be part of a team that provides quick-turnaround technical solutions to business problems and analyses, as well as technical support and quality assurance for Revenue Management’s Systems. Assigned to business systems projects working across business organization lines. Responsibilities include the development, testing, and implementation of departmental reports and applications in support of the Revenue Management systems. Other duties include ad-hoc data pulls, analysis, and web development.
Key Duties, Responsibilities, and Activities
Develops new Pricing and Revenue Management applications/reports.
Improves existing Pricing/RM systems and processes to maximize the Revenue.
Assists web development/robotics team.
Performs and deploy application testing and systems/data quality control methods.
Required Qualifications - Education/Certification
- 1 or more years of computer programming work experience
- 1 or more years .NET/Web Programming (C#, VB, JQuery, AJAX, html) experience.
- Experience with ADO.NET and/or Database Managements Systems (SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle, MySQL).
- Experience with SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Proven project organization skills, including project prioritization, planning and organization.
Preferred Qualifications - Education/Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Microsoft Certifications in .Net development.
- 2-3 or more years of computer programming work experience.
Required Qualifications - Knowledge/Skills
- Basic programming skills (C#, JQuery, SQL)
- Experience in data pulls, data modeling tools and/or design methodologies.