The Master of Science in E-Commerce Technology
is designed for those who want to specialize in e-business systems development and management. This program exposes students to a broad and changing mix of technologies, programming languages and tools. Team projects, and work for real clients provide an authentic environment for learning. The curriculum provides flexible and in-depth training in web development and e-business systems implementation. Students may take their major electives in the following areas:
- E-Commerce Technology (ECT)
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Database Technologies (CSC)
- Software Engineering (SE)
Students in this program will gain a broad range of skills including:
- Computer programming and database technology
- Web engineering methodology, user-centered design, and systems development life cycle
- Web services, e-commerce servers, Web 2.0
- Project management
- Enterprise infrastructure and networking
Learn more about admission to this program.
Online Learning Options
This degree can be completed entirely online. CDM online degrees are delivered mostly through COL-enabled courses, although other delivery technologies are also used. If a course is COL-enabled, any student registered in the course has access to the course playback. Students are strongly encouraged to utilize the COL resource wherever available. To complete this degree a student may take any combination of online and on campus courses. For more information on online learning at CDM visit the Online Learning page.