No Introductory course (a course numbered 400 through 419) may be substituted for any other course at any level.
Introductory courses may be waived for any of the following conditions:
- The student has the appropriate course work to satisfy an Introductory Course.
- The student has appropriate and verified professional experience to satisfy an Introductory Course.
- The student passes a Graduate Assessment Examination (GAE) in the Introductory Course area.
Introductory course requirements for this concentration should be completed before pursuing advanced courses.
|IT 411 Scripting for Interactive Systems |
|OR CSC 401 Introduction to Programming |
|IT 403 Statistics and Data Analysis |
|IS 400 Introduction to Is Management Seminar |
|IS 421 Systems Analysis |
|CSC 451 Database Design |
|IS 422 System Design, Implementation, and Maintenance |
|ECT 424 Enterprise Infrastructure |
|IS 430 Fundamentals of IT Project Management |
|IS 560 Enterprise Systems |
|IS 574 Business Intelligence |
|CSC 423 Data Analysis and Regression |
|IS 567 Knowledge Discovery Technologies |
Major Elective Courses
Students must take 2
courses from the list below.
|IS 456 Knowledge Management Systems |
|ECT 480 Intranets and Portals |
|ECT 586 Customer Relationship Management Technologies |
|CSC 424 Advanced Data Analysis |
|ECT 584 Web Data Mining for Business Intelligence |
|IS 549 Data Warehousing and Data Mining |
CDM Open Elective Courses
Students must complete 1
CDM Open Elective Course chosen from either IS concentration courses from any IS concentration or other courses meeting the following rules:
- Any CDM course in the 421-699 range qualifies, with the exception of ANI, DC, DMA, TV and VFX courses, which do not qualify.
- Credit for courses taken outside of CDM will only be given if approved by a faculty advisor.
At least 1 of the Major or Open electives must be 500-level or above.
|IS 577 Information Systems Policies and Strategies