No Introductory course (a course numbered 400 through 419) may be substituted for any other course at any level.
Introductory courses may be waived for any of the following conditions:
- The student has the appropriate course work to satisfy an Introductory Course.
- The student has appropriate and verified professional experience to satisfy an Introductory Course.
- The student passes a Graduate Assessment Examination (GAE) in the Introductory Course area.
Introductory course requirements for this concentration should be completed before pursuing advanced courses.
|IT 411 Scripting for Interactive Systems |
|OR CSC 401 Introduction to Programming |
|ECT 410 Development of Web-Based Business Applications |
|IS 400 Introduction to Is Management Seminar |
|IS 421 Systems Analysis |
|CSC 451 Database Design |
|IS 422 System Design, Implementation, and Maintenance |
|ECT 424 Enterprise Infrastructure |
|IS 430 Fundamentals of IT Project Management |
|ECT 589 E-Business Strategies |
|ECT 455 E-Commerce Web Site Engineering |
|ECT 586 Customer Relationship Management Technologies |
|IS 535 Information Technology Investment Financial Analysis |
|MKT 555 Decisions in Marketing Management |
Major Elective Courses
Students must take 1
course from the list below.
|ECT 556 Enterprise Architecture and Design |
|ECT 565 Mobile Enterprise |
|IS 556 Enterprise Project Management |
|ECT 480 Intranets and Portals |
|HCI 421 Designing for Content Management Systems |
|IS 560 Enterprise Systems |
|IS 433 Information Security Management |
|IS 440 Collaborative Technologies for Leading Projects |
|ECT 582 Secure Electronic Commerce |
|ECT 481 Internet Supply Chain Management |
|IS 500 Information Technology Leadership |
|IS 536 Enterprise Cloud Computing |
|IS 580 Technology Entrepreneurship |
CDM Open Elective Courses
Students must complete 1
CDM Open Elective Course chosen from either IS concentration courses from any IS concentration or other courses meeting the following rules:
- Any CDM course in the 421-699 range qualifies, with the exception of ANI, DC, DMA, TV and VFX courses, which do not qualify.
- Credit for courses taken outside of CDM will only be given if approved by a faculty advisor.
At least 1 of the Major or Open electives must be 500-level or above.
|IS 577 Information Systems Policies and Strategies |