Films completed after February 1, 2017 are eligible for the Big Shoulders Film Festival 2019. Films should be less than 20 minutes and either be in English or have English subtitles.
Works in progress or incomplete work will not be considered.
Rights must be attained and documented for copyrighted music. If rights cannot be proven, the movie will not be considered.
- August 15th, 2019: Earlybird Deadline - $10
- September 15th, 2019: Regular Deadline - $20
- October 15th, 2019: Late Deadline - $25
- One production photo in jpeg format.
- A short (40 word) synopsis.
- Director and Producer’s short (40 word) bio and headshot.
Quicktime File Specification
- Frame rate: 23.976 (23.98) or 29.97 only.
- Frame size: HD: 1920x1080 or 1280x720.
- Frame size: SD: 720x480. The frame can be either 4x3 or anamorphic (i.e. squeezed).
- Compression: Apple Pro Res 422 (not HQ).
For More Information