Students make the College of Computing and Digital Media (CDM) what it is today…a vibrant and lively college filled with diverse educational, research, and involvement opportunities. Our faculty, administration and professional staff are here to help you make the most of your time here. We truly believe that this is your
Whether pursuing a major that belongs to the School of Computing (SoC) or the School of Cinema and Interactive Media (CIM), from the time of your first registration you are a member of the CDM community. By virtue of this affiliation, you are invited and encouraged to take advantage of the myriad resources both at CDM and within the greater DePaul University network of support offices.
Choosing a major, landing an internship, obtaining financial planning advice, and starting a career search are just a few examples of the types of services available to you. It’s up to you to select the services that fit your needs, but we are always here to help you leverage the resources that best meet your individual goals.
The CDM Student Services Staff is here to support you throughout your time at CDM. We are committed to giving you individual attention and the resources you need to succeed at CDM and after you graduate. You may have met some of our student services staff in the CDM Admission Office while you were preparing to become a student. Now, the people best suited to assist you are your faculty advisors and the professional advising staff in the CDM Academic Success Center.
The mission of CDM Student Services is to support the College of CDM and DePaul University by providing respectful and quality service.
We do this by:
- Instilling the value of a DePaul education
- Maintaining selective admission criteria for students
- Generating enthusiasm for learning
- Sustaining the university's Vincentian tradition by supporting opportunities for a diverse student population
- Communicating with students and student organizations, faculty, alumni, and other university organizations
- Coordinating with such groups to deliver a consistent message and seamless service to our constituents