Student Ambassador Program
CDM Student Ambassadors are current students enrolled in one of our degree programs and are ready to speak about their experiences and answer questions from prospective students about earning a degree at CDM.
Apply now for the 2017-2018 academic year!
- Must have completed at least one quarter as a student enrolled in a CDM degree program.
- Must have at least one year remaining before graduation.
Areas of Outreach for Student Ambassadors
Your picture, program of study, hometown, and a quote are posted on the CDM website. Potential students e-mail via a secure system, which is sent to your mail.depaul.edu e-mail address. You are responsible for responding to these e-mails as they arrive.
In Person at Prospective and Current Student Events
These events include Admitted Student Day, Information Sessions and Spotlights, Admission Open Houses, and Career Connection Events.
Tours of CDM facilities are offered through the week, as well as at prospective student events.
Student Ambassadors are required to attend a training session after they are selected for the position. Additionally, quarterly professional development trainings/team meetings are held through the year.
This is a volunteer position with many great rewards, including:
- Networking with fellow students, faculty, and staff
- Developing and/or improving your communication and leadership skills
- Enhancing your resume and reference list
We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Learn more about the position at one of our Information Sessions:
- Tuesday, April 4, 4:30 – 5:30 pm
- Friday, April 7, 3:00 – 4:00 pm
- CDM Building (243 South Wabash Avenue), Room 209
Applications are due by Friday, April 21.
For More Information
If you have further questions about the Student Ambassador Program or the application process, send us an