Student Ambassador Program
CDM Student Ambassadors are current students enrolled in one of our degree programs and are ready to speak about their experiences and answer questions from prospective students about earning a degree at CDM.
- Must have completed at least one quarter as a student enrolled in a CDM degree program.
- Must have at least one year remaining before graduation.
Areas of Outreach and Expectations for Student Ambassadors
Undergraduate Student Ambassadors
- Must attend and assist with all Admitted Freshman Preview Days (3 during the academic year).
- Student Ambassadors are asked to volunteer at least 1 additional prospective student event per quarter, such as CDM Spotlight Information Sessions and high school visit days.
Graduate Student Ambassadors
- Must attend and assist with New Graduate Student Reception (each quarter).
- Student Ambassadors are asked to volunteer for at least 1 additional prospective student event per quarter, such as CDM Information Sessions and Graduate Student Open Houses.
All student Ambassadors will have their picture, program of study, hometown and a quote posted on the CDM website. Prospective students email via a secure system, which is sent to student ambassadors’ mail.depaul.edu email addresses. Student Ambassadors are responsible for responding to these emails as they arrive.
Student Ambassador Role at Events
- Assist with setup, check-in, other event logistics
- Participating in student panels
- Undergraduate Student Ambassadors may facilitate CDM campus tours
- Interact with prospective and current students and answer questions about your student experience at CDM
Student Ambassadors are required to attend a training session after they are selected for the position. Additionally, quarterly professional development trainings/team meetings are held through the year.
This a volunteer, unpaid position with great rewards, including:
- Build your resume and reference list
- Network with administration, faculty, staff and fellow students
- Develop and/or improve your communication and leadership skills
- Enhance your professional development
- Gain valuable volunteer experience
Our application deadline for 2019-2020 student ambassador positions has passed. However, CDM does accept applications on a needs basis throughout the academic year. If you are interested and meet the CDM student ambassador eligibility requirements, please send an email to
For More Information
If you have further questions about the Student Ambassador Program or the application process, send us an