Careers at CDM
CDM regularly hires faculty and staff, using this page to announce job offerings. Faculty openings are for full-time and adjunct appointments, as CDM prizes the mix of academics and professionals from the worlds of computing and digital media. Job postings describe the positions and desired qualifications in applicants. We welcome you to visit this page regularly.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, DePaul University provides job opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, source of income or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.
Full-Time Faculty Positions
None at this time.
Adjunct Faculty Positions
DePaul University's College of Computing and Digital Media seeks qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated professionals to join the teaching faculty. Individuals are needed for both day and evening, graduate and undergraduate classes. Academic courses run 11 weeks each quarter; certificate courses vary in length. Opportunities are available for individual and team teaching and for individual class sessions on specified topics. The majority of courses are offered at DePaul's Loop campus. A limited number of courses are offered at the Lincoln Park campus.
To view the positions available, apply or submit an expression of interest to teach,
visit CDM’s part time faculty opportunities.
DePaul University is an equal opportunity employer.
None at this time.
The hourly grader will provide diverse services as course assistants, which will grade student papers, programming assignments and quizzes. The hourly grader is assigned to one or more CDM faculty. Hourly graders will not grade midterms, final project or final examinations.
Principle Duties, Responsibilities and Other Job Related Information
- Grade papers, programming assignments and quizzes: Present feedback/information about grades such as deductions. Post grades to D2L in consultation with the assigned CDM faculty by their required deadline (80%)
- Check/Respond to email correspondence with assigned CDM faculty often (15%)
- Meet with assigned CDM faculty during office hours or convenient time, at least one meeting is required (5%)
Position Requirements (Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities required):
- Must have excellent Communication Skills, Required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word & Excel), Preferred
- Must check/respond to email correspondence often, Required
- Knowledge D2L, Preferred
- Must have at least a 2.5 GPA and currently be enrolled in classes at DePaul
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, Required
- Ability to make decisions independently and be detail oriented, Required
- Hours are flexible, however must check/respond to email correspondence often and in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work at least 10 hours per week.
To learn more about this position or to apply email your resume and student ID number to Amaris Casiano-Zoko at