Elliot began playing the violin at the age of four, piano at eight, guitar at 12 and the computer at 20. He enlisted in the Army National Guard in order to study music. Five years later he had received a Bachelor's in Music Composition and a Master's in Cinema Audio Production.
His accomplishments include:
- Composing the Official Soundtrack for Trackmania by Ubisoft Nadeo.
- Scoring over 80 films, documentaries, animations and video games.
- Work heard in campaigns for United Airlines, Spiderman: Far From Home, The Chicago Advertising Federation, GMC, The Godrej Group, Chevrolet Motors, and The Goodman Theatre and Joffrey Ballet.
- Self-Releasing two solo electronic albums as "Ramova."
- Appointed as a Platoon Leader at the 1744th Transportation Company leading 60+ soldiers.
- Researching and creating a new business model for the game audio industry.
- Founding Unlock Audio.
Visit Unlock Audio: www.unlockaudio.com