Undergraduate students may choose to supplement their major by adding a minor to their degree program. Minors both inside and outside of CDM are available.
Minor/Major restriction: Some combinations of minors or minors and majors are
prohibited as noted in the University Catalog.
Undergraduate Minors 2022-2023
In-Class and Online
Not Currently Offered
Basic Guidelines for Minor Completion
To complete a minor a student must satisfy the following requirements:
- A grade of at least C- must be earned in each minor course
- Earn at least a cumulative GPA of 2.0 for all courses applied to the minor;
- Not select the pass/fail option for courses in the minor;
- Meet the following residency requirement: no more than 50% of the requirements of a minor may be fulfilled by transfer credits, AP credit, IB credit or CLEP credit;
- Finally, students cannot earn a minor in their major program.
Please refer to the
DePaul University Undergraduate Student Handbook for additional information regarding earning a minor.