No Introductory Course may be substituted for any other course at any level.
Introductory courses may be waived for any of the following conditions:
- The student has the appropriate course work to satisfy an Introductory Course.
- The student has appropriate and verified professional experience to satisfy an Introductory Course.
- If an exam is available, the student passes a
Graduate Assessment Examination (GAE) in the Introductory Course area.
OR GAM 470|
OR GAM 450 |
Major Elective Courses
Students must complete a total of
graduate level elective courses. Students must choose two classes from the list below. The third course can be from the list below or any
courses in the 421-699 range.
- Computer Science Systems Electives
- Artificial Intelligence Electives
- Networking Electives
- Project Management Electives
- Graphics Electives
- Object Oriented Design Electives
- Game Specialties Electives
- Mobile Games Electives
Students must complete the following courses:
GAM 695AND CSC 588|
OR GAM 690 AND GAM 691|
Note Students must register for GAM 690 and GAM 691 in consecutive quarters. A grade will not be assigned for GAM 690 until GAM 691 has been completed.